Andrea Franchini is a very talented italian wave and pushes forward our Wave masts R&D. A real ambassador of the sport in Italy, Andrea is very appreciated in Ho’okipa waters and own windsurf school at Bordighera. He grew up with Fede Infantino eating Bread & ShoreBreak, they pushing each other and got few big Goals.
Andrea uses MaverX on his Severne sails.
- Place of birth: Sanremo
- Height: 173 cm
- Weight: 62 kg
- Favourite discipline: wave riding
- Sail number: ITA 8
- Job: windsurfing instructor
- Sails quiver: Severne S1 Pro 3.6, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0
- Boards quiver: 99 NoveNove
- Home spot: Bordighera, Nervia – Liguria
- Favourite abroad spot: Ho’okipa, Maui
- Big day: Makani Wave Classic 2012…BIG BIG DAY!!!Sponsor : N.S.T. windsurfing School , MaverX mast , Al360 boom , MFC Hawaii , NoveNove 99, Severne