Federico began to sail at age 8, in Bordighera, near the windsurf school Nst then managed by Paolo Ghione.
The passion has grown exponentially in a short time pushing toward the most exciting side of the sport: wave riding.
From 2006 to present the technical background of Federico has grown steadily, thanks to the commitment, the possibility to ‘escape’ into the water whenever the right conditions present themselves and also through friendship with national ranked wave rider that help him to train.
He grew up with Andrea Franchini eating Bread & ShoreBreak, they pushing each other and got few big Goals.
He won his first International Contest Fuerte Wave Classic on 2012.
After few contest on the PWA World Tour and America Windsurfing Tour, Fede decide to moving his self in Australia!
Federico uses MaverX with his Goya GURU sails.
FB page: www.facebook.com/federicoinfantinoita999
Instagram page: FedeIta999
- Place and dato of birth: Bordighera 11\06\1990
- Height: 180cm
- Weight: 62 kg
- Favourite discipline: WAVE
- Sail number: Ita-999
- Sails quiver: Goya Guru 3.7 4.2 4.7
- Boards quiver: Quatro Custom 72 lt
- Home spot: Nervia \ Caranca
- Favourite abroad spot: Maui Ho’okipa
- Big day: Fuerte Wave Classic International contest 1° place
- Sponsor: MaverX mast, MFC Hawaii, Goya Sail, Quatro Board, Al360 boom, Flymount, Gopro